In addition to Constellium’s core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Transparency, Collaboration, and Empowerment, the following are leadership competencies required for this position:
· Time Management/Productivity – meets production requirements consistently; takes personal responsibility for quality and timeliness of work; follows attendance guidelines
· Job Knowledge – has clear understanding of job duties and responsibilities; demonstrates necessary technical skills throughout work
· Problem Solving – identifies problems; uses appropriate steps to identify root causes and correct applicable issues (i.e. work instructions, FDS, etc.); uses suggestion program to initiate plans to improve efficiency, productivity, and safety
· Communication/Interpersonal Skills – notifies lead or supervisor of progress or problems; listens to others and communicates in an appropriate manner with everyone
· High School Diploma or Equivalent OR 3-6 months of manufacturing experience.
· Must be able to lift up to 40lbsMust be able to lift up to 40lbs.