• Complete Daily Forklift Maintenance / Pre-shift Inspection sheet.
• Load and unload trucks. Move product onto pallet in correct position.
• Scan product and move to loading / staging areas / storage locations. Check for accuracy and placement.
• Direct product to correct area in warehouse.
• Secure product using stretch-wrap and/or bands. Attach correct labels to product.
• Records materials, weight, counts, condition of food items via RF system.
• Move product safely using forklift, pallet jack, or dock loader.
• Loads and unloads materials on and off pallets, skids, or lifting devices.
• Inventory product as needed.
• Label, sort, stack, wrap, band, repack, and tie product as needed.
• Recharge maintain and clean batteries as needed while using appropriate PPE.
• Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Sweep work area as needed.
• Wear company provided / approved cold weather PPE at all times during warehouse operations.
• Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety.
• All other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications of Stand-Up Forklift Operator:
• 1+ year(s) of experience operating a stand-up forklift or reach truck.
• Must be capable of lifting to 50 pounds.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test.
• Must be able and willing to complete a per-employment background check and drug screen.
• Strong Teamwork skills.
Preferred Qualifications of Stand-Up Forklift Operator:
• High School Diploma or GED.